National Donut Day
Embed this widget See full results for National Donut Day

Monday, August 01, 2005

Double Dose + HotD 8/01

*In best Prof. Farnsworth voice* Good news everybody! I've decided to up the dosage of the haikus each day!

I felt like focusing only on "The Left-Hand Man" or only on HotD wasn't letting me flex my creative muscle enough, so I decided to do both each day. From now on I'm going to try to keep a consistent format (which I have yet to decide on) so it will be easier to look up archived haikus if you are so inclined. Also, please feel free to leave me any comments or send me any of your own haikus, perhaps I'll start a special guest HotD. Anyway, here are the goods:

There's life underground
Beneath the cool, calm surface
Dig and you will see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home