National Donut Day
Embed this widget See full results for National Donut Day

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

HotD 8/9

In my dreams last night
I met the Pope, a Jedi
He tought me the force

Last night I had one of the awesomest dreams of my life. It went as follows: Simon Peg (aka Shaun from Shaun of the Dead) and I were trying to escape from zombies in the city by escaping into the forrest. After a few harrowing escapes from human, wolf, and bear zombies we stumbled upon a derelict cathedral. Seeing as how zombies were after us, we decided to hide inside. The cathedral, however, was not empty; the Pope was there, waiting for us. For you see, the Pope was a master Jedi and had been waiting for our arrival to teach us the ways of the force. He gave us our first lightsabers and instructed us to combat the zombie menace, which we did, with great skill. Unfortunately the dream ended there, as in real life the space shuttle Discovery was landing a few miles away and I thought its sonic boom was the sky exploding.

Also, I know I have not been posing with the same gusto that I had a few weeks ago, but believe it or not I've actually been busy enough at work to prevent me from updating. And after spending the whole day in front of the computer I usually don't feel like rushing right back to it after work. The creative juices are slowing returning to me though, so you'll probably see some more interesting stuff in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home